Sunday, 10 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day


To my Mummy, who is not only the best mummy in the world but also a role model.  The mum that I wish to be.

My mum and me

Thank you for giving me the best start in life
For always putting my sister and I first
For always being there with unwavering support
For being ready with advice if we ask, but never forcing it upon us.

Thank you for seeing me through the roughest of times
For never judging
For always caring
Even when I've made it difficult

I just want to make you proud.
And make my daughter proud in the same way that I am of you.

If I can be half the mum to my daughter that you are to us, then I'll be happy I'm doing a good job.

Happy Mother's Day
Cx x x

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day indeed and doesn't she look so proud in that photograph?

    Also lovely to see another view of THE DRESS :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo and heart-warming words. Hope you had a great Mother's Day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picture and what lovely words xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...